Sunday, January 7, 2007

Happy Birthday To You!


Today is S's birthday! she has always been very artistic and J & i were fortunate to obtain some of her art work which we think fits very nice into our home, as you can see. thank you S! one fond memory i have of my big sis S is her making me my very first stamp album. i think i was in first grade. her friend D had a stamp collection and so did she so i wanted to join in the fun. D thought i was too young for a stamp collection but S let me secretly join in on her stamp collecting adventure and away i went with my own album, made out of bright yellow construction paper with a picture of a stamp drawn on the front. S has always been creative and artistic! thanks for my first stamp album S! Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! I remember the stamp album and I think I remember D thinking you were too young :) I can't believe you still remmeber it!!
S