Saturday, December 6, 2008

powell's














there are so many books i would like to read but there just isn't enough time to read everything. on top of my reading for my classes i am reading two other books. the first is The Boy Who Was Raised as a Dog: And Other Stories from a Child Psychiatrist's Notebook. my sis A gave me this book to read as it deals with trauma and how it affects the brain, specifically with children. a really good read! i'm also reading Animals in Translation: Using the Mysteries of Autism to Decode Animal Behavior which reveals how people with autism can think the way animals do and examines how humans and animals use their emotions to think, to decide, and even to predict the future. another great read! i'm tempted to head to portland to Powell's Books to get some more books on my list of books-to-read! what are you reading??

No comments: