Saturday, November 29, 2008

skype!


since i have been home my sis A has called me every day and she tells me to get on skype so we can chat. during my time in japan and when she lived in prague we used msn messenger. she finally got access to a video cam which is great fun to use when skyping. we always chat for at least an hour and we never run out of things to say to each other. in fact, the longest we have chatted for has been three hours. things have changed a lot since i lived in bolivia as a child and we would receive a call from my grandparents in the states. we always knew when they called because my dad would have to speak in a loud voice as he talked on the phone and the connection was rarely good. now it is so easy to pick up the phone and dial A's number or just jump on skype. thanks A for all the calls this week and for skyping with me!

No comments: